Photocritic International includes:
• Exhibition reviews.
• Book reviews: Photography books and books relevant to the medium, old and new.
• Film reviews. Films relevant to the medium, old and new.
• Event reports. Critical coverage of festivals, conferences, symposia, awards ceremonies, and other happenings.
• Obituaries, reminiscences, polemics and such sparked by current events.
• Periodic posting of “legacy” texts — vintage reviews and other pieces of mine, picked from my archive for their relevance to the present scene.
• And more.
Beyond that, I’m open to suggestions from subscribers.
I expect to post at least twice a week, and will respond to comments as they come in if I have something useful to add to them.
Photocritic International is published by Flying Dragon LLC, a Delaware-based limited-liability corporation.
FTC 16 CFR Part 255 Guidelines: The products that I review at Photocritic International are sometimes provided by the companies, manufacturers, or their marketing partners or representatives. However, I don’t allow this to influence my opinions.